I recently use this deck in an Industrial Engineering meeting in London. I didn’t have much time to prepare a brand new presentation, so I recycled the topic from a Lightning Talk I gave a few weeks ago at Plumbee.
The funny thing is how I managed to turn a 10’ presentation into a full fledge, 45 minutes talk followed by Q&A. It went all quite well. Storytelling is unquestionably the best style to do presentations, particularly when introducing the public to a new topic.
Here's the content with some extra links:
- How humans mentally resolve infix mathematical expressions of the type
- Parts of a Von Neumann Computer: CPU, Data Memory and Program Memory.
- Why a computer can’t operate like a human.
- Transformation of infix math expressions into a computer-readable postfix expressions via Expression Trees.
- How a computer resolves a mathematical expression in postfix notation using a stack.